Saturday, February 11, 2006

IMMORTALITY BECKONS....

I DID IT!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! I GOT BLOODY 15 POINTS FOR THE DAMN Os!!!!!

Am I good or am I good? Hehe....

I guess my magic number is 15. I planned for my O's and estimated my score and guess what? I was right. So let me break it down quick.

English Language : A2
English Literature : B3
Combined Humanities : A1
Elementary Mathematics : B3
Pure Chemistry : B3
Pure Physics : B3
Higher Malay : B3

Is it just me or do I look damn average? 5 out of my 7 subjects scored a B3. It's quite ironic actually. Before this, I never got more than 2 subjects above B4 and all of a sudden, my results are riddled with them.

Surprises: Malay was a huge surprise man. I thought I could only manage a B4 or C5, but amazingly, I got a B3. Shows how learning your Peribahasa helps. I had also expected both my Sciences to score an average of B4. Once again, I outdid myself. =)

Upsets: English Literature and English Language was a super upset man. I thought I could at least get a distinction for Literature, but I ended up with only a B3. Screwed-up shit. English too. Where's my bloody A1?! Dissapointed about those 2 only.=(

I'm quite happy with the rest. I know I didn't get my A1 for Maths, but I'm still happy I didn't get an overly dissapointing score either. It was just nice. Hit my A1 for Combined Humanities. Sweet. But I would rather have it be an A2 and give the other point to my Literature. I know it dosen't make much of a difference but 3 distinctions always looks better than 2. But it's over. Nothing I can change about it.

For those of you crying over your results, listen to these words:

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonades. If you don't know how to make any goddamn lemonade, then make a lemon meringue pie."

If you think this dosen't make sense, think if crying over your results does.

I see my future stand before me
I walk past it.
Knowing what it knows dosen't fear me
For I am living proof of immortality.