Saturday, July 07, 2007

7 July / 11:53 AM

Just got back from watching Transformers with Khalis, Nadhirah and Syafiq. Syafiq actually had cash. Surprising...

Nah, just kidding.

So like yeah, just when I thought the gigs weren't going to get any better Midas Promotions does a 2-day music festival called SINGfest at Fort Canning on the 8th and 9th of August. Screw National Day man, Avenged Sevenfold and MxPx are coming down to do a performance. The NDP could drown into the Marina Basin for all I care. A single day pass for $150 and you get to watch a7x, MxPx, Cobra Starship, Gym Class Heroes and Hinder. 12 pm to 11 pm. Nearly 10 hours...That sounds great.

ARGH! But its still 150 bucks.




Projects, projects, projects. *Sighs*

Don't really know if it's worth all my trouble. I know I've made the right choice. I'd be dead in JC just like some of my friends are if I had gone that direction. So good luck to them. But somehow I have the feeling that I wouldn't be as helpless there as I am sometimes in poly. I mean I thought there were idiots in this world. I mean there can't be a person who could piss me off as much as Bush does, but I was wrong. Even James wasn't that big of a pendejo.

You know, they do call it group work for a reason. Emphasis on the word GROUP. I thought being a leader for almost every single project was tough, but I realize the power I have in my hand. I could make you or break you. Thank your lucky stars I haven't broken you, but when I do, say goodnight bitch.



MxPx has a new video out. It's called 'Secret Weapon'. Really old skool pop punk. Fast, simple and straight to the point.





Just before I go, I just wanna say that I may have just let my second chance slip through my hands. Hope it doesn't come around to bite me in my ass.

That's the end. I'm outta here.