Friday, August 10, 2007

10.56 PM / 10 August

Haha...Kelvin's gonna be pissed. I went to watch SingFest!!! Although I didn't exactly pay for the tickets...

To tell you the truth, I didn't even go in the concert area. You see, the beauty of Fort Canning Park is that it's a public park. You only need a ticket to enter the concert area. There was still a good view from the sides. Only thing is that the stage looks quite small. It's like when you pay for the rather cheap seats to watch a wrestling event.

But still, I got to see a7x. And their new song freakin rocked my balls off. Almost Easy was the name of the song. And M. Shadows promised to do another concert in Singapore! Haha. That I will go for. Hopefully....

I didn't get to see mxpx though. Fadhil was getting too tired so we left after a7x. Argh.

But it was still good. There'll most probably be another one next year. So I'll try to save up for that one. Depends on the bands but still a festival of that nature should not be missed.