Sunday, August 14, 2005

NEW SEASON OF EPL

Well....Another EPL season has dawned upon us...Fans will start pulling out their favourite jerseys and scarves...Shout out with such enthusiasm for their team....Stay by tv sets and making comments as if they know the best way to counter a defensive 4-4-2 formation...Betting stations will be flooded with so called soccer experts helping out the punters...Ahhh fuck all that shit.....

The most interesting thing these days in soccer(especially the EPL) is the controversy off the field...It gets more attention than the sublime skills of soccer players on the pitch....I mean, if that player is sensational and brings victories to the team but yet still criticized for his off-field antics then he should have the right to whack the asses of those who would rather jot down all of his sexual escapades instead of the basketful of goals he scores...

Its all politics you see...These reporters are usually paid off by other teams to drum up all this controversy just so that they can psychologically weaken their opponents...Ahh fuck politics and all the gloom that it brings...If political systems weren't so corrupt then maybe all other organizations would not follow suit...But that's impossible...Without under-handed politics then wars would be fought openly resulting in far more innocent deaths...That's why governments are so sneaky and do all their dirty work in the cover of darkness...They take out their opponents in one fell swoop leaving behind no trail...

Nevermind though...I'll still support Manchester United and Portugal through and through because these two teams have truly sublime skills...

So what did I do today....Got my blog up...Then studied for a while...My two aunts then gave me a call out of nowhere...Invited me out to go get a pair of jeans, their treat...So I met them at Bishan, went to Popular with them to look through some books...We then made our way to Tampines Mall...Went to MIZ 29...local skate shop...Found out that two of my cousins, the younger brothers of one of the salesmen of MIZ, had released an EP...Go get it: Rejected Scum...I have yet to check it out myself...We then hung around the shop talking about ghost stories....Freaked me out abit...Got a pair of MIZ jeans...Quite comfy and nice...wanted to get a tee and jacket, but decided not to since my aunts were paying for it...So good to have aunts that spoil me but I still know where to draw the line...We then went to grab a bite to eat...

Now I'm at home doing this entry all alone at home...Going to study soon...But Before I go, I got one thing to say...FUCK THE SYSTEM!!!(This is a System Of A Down CD which was released before Mesmerize.Go get it in stores now.)