Wednesday, November 02, 2005

FINALLY....

I'm blogging just after 'sahur'. I slept the whole day yesterday after the HML O's. Damn tired. Now I can't sleep, so I decided to update my blog.

Finally...

I can't believe it. It's Hari Raya in two days and the major O's start in about 6 days. Both these events i just can't wait for. First it's Hari Raya. Can't wait to see all my relatives. Especially can't wait to see my cousins. I hope they come. I need to know how in the world they were able to get a gig in K.L. I know their band started out two years ago, but now they have an EP, they're getting gigs easily.

If you wanna know, they are actually a punk band called Rejected Scums. They are not your typical squeaky clean pop punk band that you may be thinking of. Pop punk's just a load of bulls*it. Their punk takes its roots from The Dirty Rotten Imbeciles and Anti-Flag. They stay true to what punk really is, everything against everything. They'll screw the government in more ways than one if they had the chance to. They are your typical spike and studs punk usually thought to be left behind with the 80's. They sound great too. Too bad my band's in a totally different genre.

So, ya. I can't wait for Hari Raya. The food, family, fun, forgiveness. Can't forget forgiveness. It's what Hari Raya is about.

Next big event is the O's. I know it's already started but those were minor papers, nothing much. Next week, all the Big Cajunas begin. All the Sciences and Humanities. Can't wait. I know most people are dreading the O's, but what is there to worry about when you know that you have studied and learnt everything there is to learn? You just have to chill and relax. Don't stress about anything. You've got to have confidence. That's a key factor in exam performance.

Well, I've pretty much have run out of things to say. My eyes are getting sleepy. So before I leave I'll wish evreybody a Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya.