Thursday, May 25, 2006

DUMB IDIOTS...

CONSPIRACY THEORY: Cover-up for Andersonian Idiots fighting in class.

What is Anderson coming to? Not more than a year after my batch and Mrs Tan leaves school, we see idiots from Anderson trying to show their intestinal fortitude by ripping off their shirts and hitting each other like crazy. It looks more like a dumb show of sado-masochism. I mean, fight all you want, juz go ahead. But don't be a bigger moron than you already are and post it on the net. I mean come on. The school dosen't need to carry your stupidity on its shoulders.

The best thing is the new principal said it was just an act of fun? I mean, hello? Since when was getting kicked in the balls fun? The school is actually supporting acts of sado-masochism. Any form of violence in school shldn't be taken too lightly. To say that it was an act of fun in a way shows that you condone the act. If you want to cover-up, that's not the way to do it. In fact, there shouldn't be a cover-up. Just come clean. At least the school's image won't be tarnished that badly. Show that you will not condone any act that puts the school in a bad light because if you don't, it will come back to bite you.

I am Andersonian and I have done stupid things before,but I will never be stupid enough such as to post it on the net. Come on guys.