Sunday, October 29, 2006

adoui...

Just came back from my day trip from Malacca. Went to visit a couple of relatives. All in all it was fun. Got to try out the new car in Malaysia for the first time (or at least it's the first time I've been in that car in Malaysia). My dad hit 160 close to 180 km/h on the highway. Travel time to Malacca was only bout 2 hours which is damn fast compared to the old car. Used to take 3+ hours. Speeding is fun. Really. Even with the whole family in it. We got pulled over though, but as usual, my dad managed to get himself out of the situation without having to pay a cent. Not even a goddamn bribe.

So yeah, we reached there, got lost asked for directions and got lost again. Reaching Malacca is easy, moving around the area was hell. Malacca (the town at least) is made up of nothing but one-way roads than keep on winding. Kinda senseless huh if you ask me? But still we got to our destinations. Good thing I had my trusty PSP.

Yup, finally FedEx released my package on Friday and I have new clothes at last. Don't forget my PSP. Plus a new Dockers wallet. It's kinda cool though. I got a couple of Levi's jeans, some old skool Faded Glory stuff, some Old Navy stuff. Hmm...What else???

Oh yeah, my PSP. Bought WE9 on the way home on Friday so that I could mess with it straight away. It was great. Came with a hard case, earphones, screen protectors. All the works except a goddamn memory stick. ARGH! I need to save up for that. Anyone got a spare 1GB memory stick pro duo lying around pass it to me.

My bro needs to use my com now. His hard disk crashed. This is the end. I'm outta here.

Never In Life Have I done Anything Else But Stay True
- Travis Barker aka Drumming God