Thursday, October 19, 2006

Conflict

Why is there conflict? I just don't get it. Why do people fight, kill, destroy, argue, hate over the most trivial things? I know somebody hates somebody else's guts and they are both in my group. I have nothing against the two of them but because of some feelings I'm left between a rock and a hard place. Why? It just makes life harder. It gets even more ridiculous when people forget about things that are more important 'cause of the hate. North Korea for example. What's wrong with Kim Jong-Il? Why do you even want to try to start a war? There are enough impoverished countries in this world. Why create such a massive problem? There are already enough people dying each day. Why just add to the problem with your petty differences? I just can't get my head around it. Why didn't you just say no during grouping? I won't mind. I got nothing against you. ARGH! Anderson was never like this. NEVER. You got a problem you settle it there and then. No qualms about it. How can people have such feelings and not say anything? Anything at all? Not even a no? I'm trying not to swear 'cause I'm fasting but there's just nothin to explain how I feel. What happened to good old fist-fights? I'm not a violent person or anything but at least they brought results and resolution. I really miss Anderson. REALLY. I'd give anything to be back there with the people who mattered most. No cliques, no sides to take. Everyone knew Everyone. Well almost. But there was no animosity.Why can't I go back there? Why? This is the end. I'm outta here.