Saturday, December 09, 2006

Four4

Just came back from the Four4 reunion. Sort of. As in the reunion, not the me coming back home part.

A whole chunk of people were missing. Either couldn't make it or didn't know. Luckily I told Syafiq. Hehe. Four4 would be nothing without the two of us, right Syafiq? (I do need my own moment in the spotlight once in the while)

Halfway, Kenny and Co. went MIA. Probably went off to do their own thing. At least I got to talk to Kenny and Joey. Really miss those times in Four4. We kicked ass like no other. ( Talking about asses, 'First to slap Kai's butt!'. Haha =P )

Wish we could do it again guys. Oh yeah. Marc, we really need to play soccer. Again. I miss beating your ass. Haha. (I seem to be laughing alot. I wonder why?)





On a totally side note, I suddenly felt like screaming today. ( Not like the one at Suntec where I realized Nanthini got 3.9 for her GPA)

I mean like just pure anger and rage. Know what I mean?

I don't know if it's obvious. Maybe it's just my exterior. The 'Virtual' part of VirtuReality. I might seem happy and crazy, but am I really? I somehow feel more intense since Poly started. Not just work hard intense. Emotionally intense. I've been feeling rage in a way I've never felt before. Not even Sec4 pissed at people rage. I'm actually channeling my anger into something productive. It could be the music. I don't know. I was on the way to City Hall and I suddenly felt like going 'ARGH!' like Matt from Bullet For My Valentine does on the opening of 'Her Voice Resides'. Tests just ended and holiday is coming. Maybe I just need another outlet to vent my rage.



On another side note,

I'm not being racist or anything but Chinese kids, please, know what you're saying. Not even just Chinese kids. Some other kids of other races do it too.

EMO.

No. It does not mean that you're feeling depressed or anything. Emo is a subgenre of hardcore punk music.

That's what is on wikipedia. But I'm not just going to use a dumb resource to prove it. Emo is music. It is just like punk(there too are people who like to use this term freely) or metal. Don't go around saying you are feeling Emo. It makes no sense. Go cut yourself with a rusty blade or something if you're feeling so emotional.

Punk.

Here's another one. You do not call the person 'punk' unless he has something against the government or huge corporations. You do not call the person punk because his hair is spiked.

Punk is anti-establishment. Tell me you hate the government, give me a good reason why and I'll call you a punk. That always comes first. I'm not talking about pop-punk or any sub-genres even though they do carry messages of rebellion. I'm talking about pure punk. Black Flag, Rancid, DRI. These bands.

So hate the government, know why, try to do something about it. Make a difference.

Oh yeah, 2,900 soldiers died in the fight for Iraq and the situation is getting worse. That's 2,900 families. These death could affect over 100,000 people for all you know. Think about it. Why?

That's it. I'm done. Get out of here.