Wednesday, March 21, 2007

6:57 AM / March 21

Got my results. Not too happy. Screwed up big time. This is the second time I am trying to write this post. First post got messed up. That one was quite long. I'll make this one briefed 'cause I'm just too freaking pissed.


Statistics C+ (Expected a C)
Economics B (Expected an A)
Management B+ (Expected an A)
Data Comms and Networking B+(REALLY thought I had the A in the bag)
Java Programming A (Phew....That's one A)
Java Project B+ (I really didn't know what to expect from this one)
French B+(Now I know why people hate the French so much. I knew I had an A)


That's all??? Just one friggin A??? God I suck. Man, this is screwed up. I expected at least 4 As. What did I get? 4 friggin B+'s. God really hates me. I mean look at this.

Data comms : I did almost all the tutorials went for all the lectures.

Economics : I fucking love Economics . It's pretty much all of life's lessons rolled in one.

French : I'm a linguistic person. I can't believe I didn't ace this.

Management : With all the hints this is all I get? You gotta be kidding me.

See these 4 subjects? I thought I was going to get an A for all of them. I knew I needed the A 'cause I had screwed up Statistics by the time these papers rolled around. I needed them to pull up my overall grade. But no....all I get are justs a chunk of B+'s. This is life.

Thank goodness I know why I screwed up. And no it is not my PSP's fault. In fact I figured out JAVA Programming thanks to that. Maybe I'll explain to you the actual reasons in my next post.