Tuesday, June 05, 2007

4 June / 11:12 PM

Oh man...No time to blog....Schoolwork is catching up on me.

Wait...What schoolwork?

Slacking off big time. I know what's going on and I can understand most of what's being thought, but I'm just too lazy to care. I'm pretty much just living for the moment...or whatever is left of it. I study in school, do parts of the project when needed to, but I'm just lacking that all important kick that gave me my 3.7 in Year 1 Sem 1. What the who. I'll start focusing soon. need to maintain my position going into the course streaming.

I have sand in my hair. Even though I showered I can still feel a few beads on my scalp. But it was all for fun. Had fun with all the Budak Melayu Anderson at East Coast Park. I can't believe that almost everyone was there. And being the stoner I am, I forgot to bring an extra T-shirt and ended up spending time in the sand. But it was all worth it. To get away from the stresses of school.

I need to do some major maintenance on my comp if it's going to take my school workload. I need to switch to XP. Vista is eating up resources. A lot of it. I tell you, if you ever want to switch to Vista, make sure your computer can handle it. Even if it's "Vista Compatible" it may not be fully able to handle the needs of Vista. So stick to XP.

At least Vista has good security. That's always a plus.