Sunday, August 31, 2008

10:29 AM / 31 August

Chiron by All That Remains


Damn. I can't wait for ATR's new album. Not as badly as the new Metallica one, but I'm just curious as to how it'll sound like. I mean Oli Herbert is a crazy guitarist. He looks like Odin and plays guitar like no other. And Mike Martin use to study guitar under Oli Herbert so I guess that helps in creating a close playing style between them. And come on, there's nothing fiercer than Jeanne Sagan. And thank goodness they finally have a proper drummer now. They've been having to go through a lot of them on the previous album. And Jason Costa is unique since he grips his sticks more like a jazz drummer would. Maybe I should try that sometime. Anyway, their new album will be titled 'Overcome' and is due to be released on 16 September.
Blogged with the Flock Browser