Sunday, February 15, 2009

1.00 PM / 15 February

So here I am. Pondering about my future again. For those who don't know, I just graduated on Friday. Last day at the office you could say. Then I had to rush all the way down to the airport 'cause my brother was gonna fly off to Tasmania to study. He's gunning for a Degree in Contemporary Arts. It's only for a year but still I can't help but feel sad when he passed through the gates. I guess it's sort of a culmination of him getting his life on track. What really made me sad when he left was that he wouldn't be at my graduation. But to be frank, I actually haven't seen him graduate myself. He has 3 separate diplomas and the only one that I can remember was when he graduated from SP and had to get onto the stage with his crutches 'cause he was recovering from knee surgery. The other 2 times he simply ditched the ceremonies and had the institutions mail his diplomas to him. Hell of a guy I tell you.

I had a major reality check on my last day at work. I was looking though the average grades for those accepted into uni and got really worried when I saw the one for NTU's Bachelor in Business. It's around 3.6 and my GPA is still hovering around 3.5. I hope I did well for this last semester. Oh God please help me.

Oh yeah, did I mention that my attachment place asked me to stay on but I rejected their offer?