Sunday, August 06, 2006

ALL THESE THINGS INSIDE OF ME...

An epiphany rarely happens, but I think I got hit by one. Thanks Bootlicker, whoever you are, for I have realised where to place all my rage and anger. No longer shall I place my rage into the words I write or the weights I lift. I'll place it into the thing I love the most, my music.






Talking about music, I've been stumbling on a lot of great bands recently. Alot of emo-core and screamo bands seem to be rising up. Alexisonfire is one. I managed to only hear a couple of their songs. They sound great. More screaming than most screamo bands but their riffs are quite good. Underoath is another one. Great crunching vocals and tight melodies.




One last thing. Take time everyday to remember, the lives of those who leave this Earth for no rhyme or reason., caught in the unforgiving curse that is war. I don't support militant groups nor do I support politicians who murder civilians for their own selfish reasons. I don't know when the fighting will end, but what I do know is that it won't be stopping soon...

War Is Not A Product Of Violence
It Is The Unforgiving Product Of Peace