Thursday, February 21, 2008

1:17PM / 21 February

Oh man. Not feeling too well these past few days. Darn sinuses. And I've been quite busy too. I've been helping my dad clear out the house so that we can get it valued by the HDB. I realize that my family has a lot of unwanted/old stuff. I mean really old to the point that I do not remember it being there. So my house right now is pretty much cluttered up. My dad moved me into my brother's old room while he tries and convert my room into a study. And all of this is happening while I am having my exams. Just great.

I've been listening to a lot of New Found Glory these days. I just can't seem to get enough of them. I just don't know why. I listened to them a long time ago in primary school when I was really into the pop punk scene. Bands like Blink-182, Green Day and NOFX. Not really old skool punk but just great energetic music. They are not only a great band to listen to but also to watch. Here's a couple of my recent favourites. Simple songs that are easy on the ear and great meaning behind them both musically and visually.

It's Not Your Fault.




I Don't Wanna Know





Woah. That sure took a lot of time. I started at 1:17 and ended this post at 3:27.