Friday, February 29, 2008

8:13 PM / 29 February

I thought I'd put up a post today since it's the 29th of February. It comes around once every 4 years so I guess why not.

This leap year thingy just got me thinking. If one ever needs to see the non-existence of perfection, all one has to do is look at the Earth's solar cycle. I mean it makes sense all the stuff that we learn in school. About the Earth's orbit and that how it doesn't exactly take 365 days to complete it. In common sense it should take 365 days. But that's nature's funny way of creating imperfections so nothing is really as it is.

Just a thought. Didn't really want to say much about it.

Hmmm. Talking about solar systems, there is this really cool sitcom I've been watching recently. I don't thin they show it in Singapore. It's called 'The Big Bang Theory'. It's the story of these two genius prodigies who one day find out that they have a new neighbour living across the hall from their apartment. It turns out to be this good-looking chick with a questionable intellect who works at The Cheesecake Factory. Inevitably, one of them becomes attracted to the girl.

That's the gist of the story. It's a very funny sitcom with great one-liners. Though there are only 8 episodes now because of the writer's strike in the US. The next episode airs on March 17. Here's a bit of a look at the show.








So go check it out. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's available in Singapore. Maybe on cable TV. If you wanna you can check it out at sidereel.com



As of right now I'm feeling really bored. And it's officially only the second day of holidays. Nothing much to do at home, on facebook or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I start work again next week. But that ain't gonna be that exciting.

However, I will be away 'til the 4th as my poly class is having a chalet at Costa Sands Pasir Ris. I hope that turns out good. But I need to make sure I don't spend too much. I have a habit of spending a lot during chalet stays. Thank God I'm working.

Alright. 'Til then, stay safe.