Thursday, February 28, 2008

12:02 AM / 28 February

Finally this semester is over. This was probably the most disastrous semester ever. I can't believe that I even made it through in one piece. I'm so happy I survived that I'm not even gonna care about my results. It's probably screwed anyway because of my stupid IT Innovation Project. So much for innovation. How am I supposed to think outside the box when there's a cage around it? I hope you guys understand the meaning behind that.

So yeah. Skool's out. Had my last paper today. It was rather easy. Most of the things I crammed into my head came out. The case they gave wasn't to hard either. The paper was for 'An Introduction in Market Research' by the way. My grade for this module might be pulled down because of my first test results. The day of that test I was actually just coming back from a chalet if I'm not wrong. So I pretty much did the test in a state of semi-slumber. Lol.

So I went out to town with some of the peeps from my poly class. Had a late lunch followed by a walk around town. I went to HMV for like the 10th time to see if they had brought in Protest The Hero's 'Fortress'. But it seemed that they were never going to bring it in voluntarily so I had to place an order to import it. I guess it'll be a $32 well spent. I also finally managed to get a good skate tee that I can fit into. I'm kinda getting bored of wearing black T-shirts only.

I'm getting sleepy already...

There's this band that I think really needs attention. They are called Black Tide and the blow my freaking brains out. They are relatively new and have yet to release their debut full-length album. The crazy thing is their age. I was always amazed at how young Matt Heafy from Trivium was when the band hit big time. But man, Black Tide beats that and Trivium. The lead singer is only 15 years old. Godammit. He's 15 and he's already performed on the Ozzfest main stage, opening for Ozzy himself. I'm like oh my god. This kid is great. It also kinda knocks my self-esteem down a bit cuz he is so young and has accomplished so much. The other members in the band are around 19 years of age by the way. So yeah. Have a listen and enjoy.

Shockwave by Black Tide