Thursday, March 20, 2008

1:09 AM / 20 March

Well the results for the past semester are out. I seriously do not know what to say about my grades this time around. Not that my results were bad. But they weren't really that good either. So I'm not disappointed yet am I not really that excited about them. Here's the breakdown:

XML and Web Services : B
Software Engineering Practices : B
Business Communications 3 : A
Customer Relationship Management : B
Introduction to Market Research : B
International Business : Distinction
IT Innovation Project : A

First things first. How the hell did I get an A for that darned IT Innovation Project. I seriously thought that I totally screwed that one up. I mean I was bracing myself for a C or a D. But somehow I got an A. I guess my positive thinking paid off. I somehow managed to pull off a miracle.

The thing that I'm disappointed about is the number of B's that I have this time around. 4 is quite a lot considering my grades for the other semesters.

The distinction for International Business and the A for Business Communications 3 were kinda expected. Not that I'm bragging or anything. Just that those were the modules that I kinda prefer. International Business is just something I like, doing all that analysis of different economies and industries. Business Communications is pretty much very language-based.

Hmmm...I guess there is still room for improvement next semester. My GPA now is 3.552. I think that's a bit of a drop but overall it still maintained at 3.5+ around there.

Next semester is another study semester before I go for my Final Project and Attachment. Then after that I'll graduate and will be in NS to get my ass kicked. Hope I make it through in one piece.




The lead singer in this band is only 14 or 15 years old. Kick ass stuff.

Shockwave by Black Tide



I'm like a shockwave coming through your door!
I'm like a bullet at the speed of light!
I go around taking peoples lives!
While you set around saying lies.

When I'm around you will feel the pain.
And when I'm done you will be no more.
Your life is through now mine begins.
My day's of agony are now gone!

I'm shockwave and I don't need anyone!
I'll follow the way's till the day I die!
I'm a shockwave and I'll take your fucking life!!!!!
Don't mess with me I'm a shockwave ready to kill!

I am the one who feeds off your life.
I'll be right there when your ready to die!
I am a killer but there all scared.
When I rise no time is spared!

Shockwave!!