Friday, September 19, 2008

8:33 PM / 19 September

The concert scene in Singapore is getting better by the year. Avenged Sevenfold are performing in Singapore next month. So they stand by their promise to perform a full set here after doing SingFest last year. 24th October at Max Pavilion.

That didn't surprise. Though I was a bit taken aback by how short a period there was from the announcement to the actual concert itself.

What did surprise me is news that The Taste of Chaos Tour (International) was coming to Singapore. No specific details yet, but LAMC Productions have the ToC Tour banner on their website. Rumours state that it will happen some time in November. Bands expected to perform are As I Lay Dying, Story Of The Year, Atreyu and Japanese band MUCC. Tickets are expected to cost $75.

I'm more interested in the ToC tour mainly 'cause the bands in there are more towards the side that I've been listening to recently. Especially so for As I Lay Dying. And $95 is very cheap.


Before I go...An old video by a Singapore band.

Siti by Force Vomit



Cool huh? Haha.