Thursday, April 30, 2009

1:35 AM / 30 April

I don't know what it is. But, I'm just not sold on the story of Susan Boyle. No offence to her, but why is she suddenly an example of talent over looks? Maybe it's cause I've been watching Britain's Got Talent since 2 seasons ago. I mean, doesn't anyone know about Paul Potts?



This guy won 2 seasons ago.

Or how 'bout this kid from last season? Andrew Johnston.




This guy got into the finals. Top 3 if I remember correctly.

It's not that I'm hating on Susan Boyle. She IS a good singer. Maybe it's cause I've been watching a lot of BGT, but I'm not really that astonished at her talent. I've seen the last 2 seasons and the British are mighty talented. One season's worth of talent could wipe off all the seasons' worth of talent found on America's Got Talent.

The act that I want to win is this little act called 'Stavros Flatley'. It's a parody on dancer Micheal Flatley. I can't get the embeddable video but here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tu0PAbW75A It's the funniest thing I've seen on the show and damn he got those Flatley mannerisms down right.