Thursday, May 28, 2009

9:39 PM / 28 May

Hmmm.....



So yeah. I graduated. With Merit. Diploma in Business Informatics. What now? Have I made it yet? Am I a made man?

Seems a little early for that question to be asked aye? But I think it's a good question to ask oneself. Every single milestone, be it me graduating, me completing NS or maybe even the birth of my child. I will ask myself that very question. And I know, every single time, I will tell myself no. Or maybe until I can make sure I can take care of my family and friends. 'Cause truthfully, that's all I ever care about. Make my mom and dad proud of me. To be respected among my friends. And keep myself happy. That's all.

Maybe I shoulda taken more pictures. Maybe. But it's not like I care. Best memories are the ones in my head.

Only downside was maybe the fact that my brother was not around. But he's doing more important things like getting his degree in Tasmania. Come back quick! We're gonna take graduation photos of us in bodybuilding poses! Haha.