Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11:30 PM / 11 August

I Am Only by Fariq Said

Why does it have to be this way.
Or did I make things hard for myself again
Am I an idealist.
Or am I an idiot

Am I the only one who thinks this way
Or did I just lose myself in my thoughts
Losing myself
In an instance

Do I fight for a future
That I am still uncertain of
When nothing seems real
When nothing feels real

We fight we try to live
To keep moving forward
I try to breathe
But life just keeps cutting me off

Am I a hypocrite
For wanting so much
And wanting to do it all on my own
Am I a coward

Where did I let my conscience go
Or maybe I sold my soul
To my dreams
To my useless aspirations

I live my life for myself
And those that I choose to keep around me
So please God help me remember
Should I choose to forget
That very principle
That keeps me alive

I am only still human
But I am still me



I got my PMA back. No living in the dark days for me. 2 days in it and I'm already out. And I finally get inspiration to write. I'm gonna turn those words up there into a freaking rocking all out hardcore song. I already got it in my head. It's gonna be intense. Like Comeback Kid intense.

P.S. I got a new life goal. That's to go make an Irish friend. Irish people are just so freaking cool. So is Celtic culture.