Monday, August 31, 2009

9:17 PM / 31 August

Hmmm. I was looking through some of my old files. And I found the websites that I did for my attachment. I'm quite surprised at what I managed to do in my 3 months there. And it seems quite weird that there's something out there with my hard work written all over it.

Anyway, here is the list of websites that I did or helped out on:
D'Feringghi Budget Resort
CityHub Hotel
Bali Sentosa
Corus KL
Royal Plaza on Scotts

These are the main few that I spent most of my time on. There were a lot of others that I helped out with though a lot of them I can barely remember. The ones that I did from scratch is mainly D'Feringghi and CityHub, though CityHub sorta caused a bit of problems. They were very picky with the design. But oh well. I finished my job anyway. A few others I did from scratch are still not up yet. I guess the devil's in the details. Hehe.