Monday, November 06, 2006

dead

Saddam Hussein is sentenced to death. Sure, it's proper punishment considering the genocide of Shiites back in 1982. But does it really help Iraq? I have always been asking myself these questions since the Iraqi Occupation started. Since that inevitable day, there has been non-stop violence in Iraq. Thousands of civilians, INNOCENT PEOPLE are dead all because Bush's father lost in the previous war. Iraqis now live in fear everyday. You not only have to worry about the U.S. troops but now you have to fear the goddamn militants. Couldn't Saddam have been overthrown without the need for conflict? I pray for the lives of the innocent everytime I here of Iraq. The reason why Iraq is in its state, the reason why oil prices are rising, the reason why you've run your country into 11 trillion dollars in debt is all because you chose to finsh what your father couldn't. And look what's happened now.

One piece of irony before I go. As I was reading about the Saddam sentence, The Offspring's Baghdad started to play on my media player which I had let run on random. Coincidence? I don't think so. Saddam deserved to die but not every other soldier and civilian. Send your troops where they are really needed, New Orleans. Katrina killed, not Saddam.

That's it. I'm done.