Monday, November 27, 2006

hmmm....

So I guess I'm supposed to update this thing. Can't really think of what to talk about. It's not that nothing much goes on in my life, it's just that I don't really bother remembering shit. Its just a waste of energy. For instance, after stepping out of the exam hall I can never remember what questions were asked. It dosen't make a difference if I remember what the answer for question 3, sub-question b, part a, sub-part i is because the paper is over. The only thing I remember from exams is who I kicked in the nuts before the paper started (that's you Syafiq). It really makes no sense everytime I see people cry AFTER the paper. Why don't you cry DURING the paper. Just make the decision and live with it. That's all I'm saying.

My Econs tutor told the class the other day, 'Life is all about second guessing'. TO a certain extent I almost believed him. But then I asked myself, why second guess in the first place? Trying to figure what other people are going to do simply means you are letting their decisions control you. This should never be the case. You are in control of your own life. Not your family, not your friends and to a certain extent, not even God (I hope I'm not offending you Big Man). Second guess life and you are second guessing every single decision you made through your whole life.

Some people ask, 'Why is my life so screwed-up?'. The answer is simple. Because you let it get screwed up. Life is all about looking forward and never ever looking back.




Now back to what I was supposed to talk about.

Monday : Had French then had Statistics (test) and ended off with Econs.

Tuesday : Had Object-oriented programming project (lab), then Data comms and finished with stats.

Wednesday : Object-oriented programming followed by data comms. Went to Hashir's place at night with ex-anderson budak Melayu for his open house. Had fun there.

Thursday : Had management, econs and data comms until 8.30 at night.

Friday : Management and programming.




See. Life becomes very simple when you don't look back. To think that in between all that there was alot of shit going on at the same time. So why make life difficult and grieve over a wrong decision? Face life head-on. Stop to think and life will punish you.