Friday, April 18, 2008

12:08 AM / 19 April

So many things to do, so little time (and money).

I found this while looking through the files in all my portable drives. I think I wrote this way last year. Or even 2 years ago. The date modified shows the year 2006. Woah. That's old. I wrote this during the point in time where I had a lot of metalcore flowing through my ears, if I'm not mistaken. I don't even know if I've posted it up before.

Echoes of an Addicted Fool

YOU!!
Took me in and spat me out
Turned your back against
The only one you ever knew

YOU!!
Destroyed from within
Took all that I had
And threw it all away

Pre-chorus:
What I feel can't be real
What I see can't be true
This thoughts they eat at me
This body needs you

Chorus:
Look into my eyes
See the pain I feel
Look into my mind
Feel this torture within
All that I am is gone
Lost in thoughts of you
From deep down inside
This pain will echo through

YOU!!
Were everything I ever wanted
All that I need
I found in you

You!!
Are all that I hate
The poison that kills
The evil that is you

(Pre-Chorus)

(Chorus)

Bridge:
Now, I stand here shivering
Addicted to the thought of you
Feelings of total disconnection
Yet my body still longs for you

(Pre-Chorus)

(Chorus)




I didn't know what else to post here. So I thought I'd just post this.

Raining Blood(Live) by Slayer