Thursday, April 17, 2008

9:15 PM / 17 April

I just realized something. We were never really going to programme a Google App. I kinda thought we were since we had to sign up for an account with NYP's Google App site. But I totally forgot the aim of the Google App Sites. They were more of a way to connect between separate entities in an organization and school and it aims to aid in the process of sharing information. Or something by th like of that. So my semester-long project is again another open-ended project. I do not know what to do for the project. Still unsure of the objectives and deliverables. Argh. Thank God for once I am not the leader. But I'll help.


I went to watch Hottie & The Nottie during my 4-hour break just now. It was kinda predictable but it did have Paris Hilton in it. Though I couldn't really see much of her considering how darn bloody skinny she is. My class initially wanted to watch The Forbidden Kingdom. They had the screening time and everything. But they failed to realize that the movie is released tomorrow. So yeah. I felt like I kinda wasted my 6 bucks.

I start school at 3 tomorrow! Haha. And it's not by virtue of cancelled classes. It's just how messed up my timetable is.




I've had this song on my head a lot recently. I guess it's quite a cool song. Too bad the lead guitarist left the band to pursue his life in classical music. But still it's a cool song. And a cool video at that. And a tiny bit anti-politic

Vela, Together We Await The Storm by The Human Abstract



A story without a name.
A desert journey that we became.
Another test of our power overcoming on a black day.
Appalling how they're running for the honor like a campaign.
To be the leaders of a phony dead scene in a magazine.
I always figured there was something more.

Gone, so many friends and lovers
So far, nothing to show in turn

They'll take it all back,
All those empty words.
I'll show the dregs
Where all their slander has led.
If it takes my whole life,
For all the tears that i have shed

They'll take it back,
I'm making a pact.
They'll take it back,
I'm making a promise.
I'm eager to the task,
Exposing all who wear a mask.

It must be done.

The storm yet to come binds us at one
Through it all,
Loneliness and adversity,
Failure and injustices only guide us on our way
So pray, you won't be finding a faker
Nor will an opportune moment arise