Tuesday, April 08, 2008

6:16 PM / 8 April

Man. I really wish I can go to the Warped Tour. I've heard the past 3 years' worth of Warped Tour compilations and every year without fail I get hooked onto amazing bands which I hear for the first time. There's Protest the Hero, Vanna, I Am Ghost and more. And the thing about the Warped Tour is that it's not just your average festival, it's a very long tour. And the number of bands on tour kinda blow me away. If I'm not mistaken, this year's tour has about 100 bands booked. So yeah. It's got great variety and it amazingly it does not consist of only punk bands. There are metalcore acts, a lot of post-hardcore and emo acts. So you pretty much do not get bored of the music there. Here are some of my new favourite bands thanks to the Warped Tour compilation I bought.


Mea Culpa by The Human Abstract



Calling by Strung Out



Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps by I Am Ghost