Saturday, May 03, 2008

1:30 AM / 3 May

So here I am. At my brother's place. Crashing here for the next few days. Have to put the crashing-at-my-grandad's place on hold for now as my uncle and cousin from KL are there. Most probably be moving next week. Managed to get like 90% of the stuff out. I still have alot of my clothes and books to bring.

I'm really kinda sad at the way that I have to leave that place. Mainly due to the fact that it wasn't on my on terms. We got forced out. I guess that happens. Especially when you get ignorant to certain facts. I would really have loved to stay there for longer. It's a great place. Though there are definitely the cons. But it's still a good place. And I had great plans for that place too. Inheriting my brother's room, I managed to gain a steady collection of posters that I wanted to plaster the walls with. But I had to bring them down. Just as it seemed to take shape. Oh well. I just have to make sure nothing happens to them.

And I realized I have a lot of stuff. Let's see there was:

- 5 bags of clothes + 1 additional box of clothes
- 2-3(I lost count) boxes of books.
- My collection of tags and stickers that I plastered my table with
- My collection of cards
- My collection of posters
- My collection of magazines
- My collection of toys and stuffed animals from my childhood
- My brother's Coca-Cola collection. Or part of it.
- My current set of stuff for this semester.
- 2 computer tables
- 1 laptop and 1 desktop PC
- 7 pairs of shoes
- 6 bags (5 of which I filled up with my clothes)
- My CDs
- and my guitar

There you go. All the stuff in my room. Or just stuff that naturally had me associated to it. Now I need to figure out how to connect my laptop to my brother's router.




You know how they say that 'Home is where the heart is'? Well in my case I kinda have the feeling that it's more of 'My heart will always be where my home is'.